Bombs from Beyond
A downloadable game for Windows
- Aiden Tamke
- Matthew Daigneault
- Grace Lee
- Charles Jennings
- Jason Hur
- James Gray
- Zachary Fischer
- Connor Hoss
- Ryan Facklam
- Nicholas Garthright
- Jacob Boris
- Donny Aruda
- Sam Wheeler
- Bryce Bryneston
- Jackson Romero
- Del Sims
- Ceasar Howe
- Shannon Chong
- Joseph Chung
- Michael Christon
- Anna Waldrop
- Nina Johnson
- Noah Brennan
- Daniel Truong
- Scott Martin
Bombs from Beyond pits a player against up to three opponents, either players or computer-controlled, and the player must eliminate their opponents within five minutes by using both the bombs in their possession and the dangers found on the levels themselves.
Bombs from Beyond Features:
- Fast-paced action for up to four players simultaneously
- Destructible environments change the flow of the game
- A variety of stage hazards challenge the player across six different levels.
- Focus on strategic play, using bombs to outwit your opponents!
- A cute, colorful art style combined with a Lovecraft-inspired aesthetic bring a unique look to each level
- Players have seven lives each
- Each player can place a maximum of two bombs at a time
- Bombs explode on a three-second timer
- Players will lose a life each time they are hit by an explosion, whether it be by an opponent’s bomb or their own
- If two or more players survive until time expires, the player with the most lives wins by default
- Stage hazards, such as bees or zombie hands, may stun the player or preemptively detonate bombs.
- Some entities, such as trees or steel beams, will interact with players’ bombs and may become damaged or move across the stage when too close to an explosion.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.